Edimar: I Forgive You, Ronaldo

Posted by


Cordoba - No defense Cristiano Ronaldo over the red card he received during Real Madrid against Cordoba. Players who kicked Ronaldo had already forgiven him.

Ronaldo received the ninth red card of his career, after he kicked a player Cordoba, Edimar, the La Liga match last weekend.
He was sent off in the last minute of the second half.

Shortly after the match Ronaldo expressed an apology through his twitter account.
"I apologize to everyone, especially Edimar on action unthinkable me in the game today," wrote the Portuguese star.

Edimar was not exaggerating incidents in between him and Ronaldo. He considers reasonable Ronaldo reaction rather "hot" and "frustrated".
Because, at that time the score is still as strong 1-1 before Madrid won 2-1 via goals Gareth Bale in the 89th minute.

"I know Cristiano apologize in social media. For me, he's been unforgivable," said the Brazilian player, as reported by the AS daily.

"It is not the intended attack. He kicked my legs and arms swung to my face. That's it.
I mean, things like that can happen in the field, it could happen to anyone ".

"I think it's already happened, and never mind. I forgive Cristiano Ronaldo. I do not grudge it," said Edimar.

Although the claim has not been contacted directly by Ronaldo, Edimar also do not expect excessive sanctions on the world's best player in 2014.
For him, a standard consequence of a red card in La Liga is banned 3 times.

"That was a reasonable one. I did not want to hurt him. I hope he's still the world's best players," said Edimar.




UEFA Football -
UEFA FootballUpdated at : 1:08 AM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment